- Disney Publishing launched Disney comics (in English and Hindi) and Disney Workbooks for the first time in India.
- Disney announced a direct to retail model for its home entertainment business in India
- Disney Channel successfully launched its fourth OPD – Disney’s Kya Mast Hai Life in India.
- Jetix/ Toon Disney rebrands to Disney XD and also launches www.disneyxd.in
- Disney Publishing launched regional language books
- Cheetah Girls One World – Disney Channel Original Movie shot in Udaipur.
- Disney Channel engaged Hannah fans across India with Hannah Montana – The Big Pop Star Dream
- DCP launches Disney Fine Jewellery with Popley in India and Middle East
- JETIX LIVE - Power Rangers live events performed across 6 Indian cities
- WDIG launches disney.in
- WDIG deal with Intex to deliver Disney embedded content on mobile phones
- Disney Channel introduced a two hour telugu block on the channel
- Shankar Ehsaan Loy composed Inspired By tracks for High School Musical 2.
- Walt Disney Studios tied-up with Yash Raj Films to co-produce animation movies.
- Disney Channel wins the Best Kids Channel award for the second consecutive year from Indian Television Academy
- Disney Magic Live: First Disney character-led event for Indian kids and families
- Disney’s KidSense: first annual kids market research and knowledge forum in association with GroupM
- Disney Mobile content made available on leading carriers Airtel, Reliance and Hutch
- Disney Consumer Products (DCP) unveiled specialty stores retail strategy: Disney Jeans and Disney Artist stores
- DCP targets teen audience with the launch of Retro Mickey wear
- Disney Publishing launches Disney Adventures - 1st international magazine for kids
- BVITV becomes the 1st Hollywood studio to sign a Pay Per View deal delivering an international roster of movies to Indian consumers
- Disney acquires Hungama TV and makes a strategic investment in UTV
- Disney Channel continues to deliver on localization strategy with two local original productions - Vicky Aur Vetaal and Dhoom Machaoo Dhoom in Hindi
- My School Rocks contest held across India as part of High School Musical on-ground campaign - 500 schools and over 1500 kids compete
- Disney Channel wins the Best Kids Channel award from Indian Television Academy
- Toon Disney launched a Hindi language feed
- Disney Princess franchise launch
- In Dec 2004, the Walt Disney Company (India) launched Disney Channel & Toon Disney (Now called Jetix) in India
- Disney/ Pixar's "THE INCREDIBLES" was the first Hollywood animation film to be dubbed by a top Bollywood talent - Shah Rukh Khan.